- Orientations are not shelter specific. You may attend any orientation listed below.
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate in our Volunteer Program.
- Space is limited, so please do not sign up for more than one orientation.
- Please arrive early to sign in. We will be starting the orientations on time.
- If you are registered for the orientation but are not able to attend, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
- For people who have signed up for an orientation, we will be sending you an e-mail with all of the orientation details approximately a week before the orientation date.
- If you are interested in fostering for ACC please sign up for a Foster Only Volunteer Orientation
- We will post the orientations on our website for the following month on the 2nd Monday of the current month.
Saturday, November 26th, 2:00PM - 4:00PM
RESERVE MY SPOT
St. Paul's Church
190 Court Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Animal Care Centers of New York City. Our regular volunteer orientation sessions will resume normally beginning in January. However at current, we still have several spaces open for volunteers interested in our Brooklyn Center. Those applicants wishing to volunteer at our Brooklyn Care Center may attend the following orientation: