- Orientations are not care center specific. You may attend any orientation listed below.
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate in our Volunteer Program.
- Space is limited, so please do not sign up more than once.
- Please arrive early to sign in. We will be starting the orientations on time and will be unable to accept late attendees.
- If you are registered for the orientation but are not able to attend, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
- For people who have signed up for an orientation, we will be sending you an e-mail with all of the orientation details approximately two days before the orientation date.
- We will post the volunteer orientations for next month during the third week of the proceding month.
- If you are interested in fostering for ACC please sign up for a Foster Only Volunteer Orientation.
Note: We are currently looking for volunteers with weekday daytime availability
Tuesday, August 1st 6:30pm-8:30pm RESERVE MY SPOT
Greenbelt Recreation Center
501 Brielle Avenue
Staten Island, NY 10314
Wednesday, August 2st, 12pm-2pm RESERVE MY SPOT
St. Paul's Church
190 Court Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Saturday, August 5th, 10:00am-12:00pm RESERVE MY SPOT
Richmond Hill Block Association
110-08 Jamaica Avenue
Richmond Hill, NY 11418
Monday August 7th, 11am-1pm RESERVE MY SPOT
11 Park Place, Suite 805
New York, NY 10007