- Orientations are not care center specific. You may attend any orientation listed below.
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate in our Volunteer Program.
- Space is limited, so please do not sign up more than once.
- Please arrive early to sign in. We will be starting the orientations on time and will be unable to accept late attendees.
- If you are registered for the orientation but are not able to attend, please e-mail us at email@example.com to let us know.
- For people who have signed up for an orientation, we will be sending you an e-mail with all of the orientation details approximately two days before the orientation date.
- We will post the volunteer orientations for next month during the third week of the preceding month.
- If you are interested in fostering for ACC, please sign up for a Foster Only Volunteer Orientation.
Interested in Volunteering?
In lieu of our traditional orientations, please join us for our upcoming Volunteer Fair! Different Programs at ACC will be setting up information booths for potential volunteers to talk to employees and current volunteers about volunteer opportunities, with programs like Community Pets, Adoptions, Foster, Mobile Events, Community Kids, and more - it's an open house for volunteer recruitment!
190 Court Street, Brooklyn NY 11201 (The Basement at St. Paul's Church)
Saturday, May 11th 2019 from 11:00am - 3:00pm
NO RSVP NECESSARY - WE'D LOVE TO SEE YOU THERE!